Our family is complete! We continue the story of growing our littlest members. . .

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bat Meets the Three Little Pigs

Let's start with Axel's quote of the week:
"Look, Mom, I made an X on the floor out of scratches!"
That's great, buddy.  Damn preschool.

We've had a tired couple weeks here, which I've spelled out in this week's column - more ear infections for Eero (he's so delicate!).  We've also had a lovely Halloween.  I'm just going to attach some pictures now and comment. . .

We decided to dress up our little ones as The Three Little Pigs.  They were not happy about it.  I figure it's the only time I can dress them in pink.




We tried to convince Big Brother that he should be the Big Bad Wolf, but he is hung up on bats and that is what he wanted to be for Halloween.  Notice the pigs are still not happy.




The bat flew around our yard for awhile after having his picture taken.




I just love the top view of the Little Pigs!  It's hilarious.




The front view is also hilarious.  Magnus defnitely has a "you've got to be kidding me" look on his face.  This picture will be with us forever - wedding slide show, here we come!




Eero didn't think it was so bad, but we still couldn't get a smile out of him.  Rex cried most of the time, so I didn't take any pictures of just him.  I should have, but he was just so miserable.




The bat had a hard time smiling, too - I think he thinks bats yell a lot.




We got a Jack-O-Lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's for supper.  We eat a lot of Papa Murphy's.




Here we all are.  Look, Magnus is smiling!  He must have temporarily forgotten about the pink pig outfit.





When Jesse and his dad buy a piece of machinery, they get the salesman to throw in a pedal tractor.  There are like 14 pedal tractors around, so I said maybe you could get something else.  This is what they came home with for the boys . . .




The plastic tires spin sometimes, but he just gets out and pushes.


I put the columns from this week and last in a separate post - missed posting last week but was kind of occupied with the ear infections and such.  Sorry.  Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment